I am writing the Content Filmmaker’s Mindset booklet.
The most interesting thing happening now is snap lockdown in Australia. It doesn’t affect me too much as I get more time to read and write. We have 5km radius. As a family, we complete our work by 4:30 PM and explore new parks or any place within the radius. So far, it’s a great experience.
It gets challenging at times when I have to juggle with work and remote learning for my kid. Can’t wait this to end but will it?
I am one of those who love to read multiple books. I also read various books to my son. This page is not meant to update frequently as I intend to take notes, digest the material over many months.
- “Talking to Strangers” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Content INC.” by Joe Pulizzi
- Started reading Sapienes by Yuval Noah Harari
Completed writing for my four episodic anthology web series 3:46 PM for YouTube.
We have completed rehearsals for two episodes. The rest of the rehearsals are on hold due to snap lockdown in Melbourne. I am still hoping to wrap the production by August end.
I took the initiative to solve Rubik’s cube in the family. My wife, son and I own each Rubik’s cube. We are committed to learn and solve the puzzle. My long-term goal is to solve Rubik’s cube in under 60 seconds. So far,
- Learned how to complete the Daisy
- Learned to make four white cross pattern
- Completed one side (white color) of the cube
- Update – I master to solve Rubik’s Cube. Personal record is 2 min and 38 seconds.
This page is inspired by Derek Siver’s “now” movement. Check-out here.