Melbourne has entered into its 4th lockdown and earned a crown for being a LOCKDOWN CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA. However, no one can deny that it’s the best time for personal and professional growth.
The below are my personal and professional goals for June 2021.
Why – To feel energetic.
What – Lose 5 kg (current weight: 75 kg, target weight: 70kg)
- OMAD (One meal a day x 5 days), use intermittent fasting.
- Cardio exercise (2 x days).
- Play soccer and badminton with my son (2 x days).
- Avoid high-carb food and late-night eating.
Why – To produce content to build my potential audience. To hone the craft of filmmaking.
What – Produce 3:46 PM Anthology web series (Target: Write and develop six episodes for season 1)
- Outline the story and write the first draft.
- Collaborate with the writer to brainstorm ideas.
- Incorporate feedback and release the final script.
- Send the script to potential actors in Melbourne.
Why – To learn content writing and marketing.
What – Read books (Content Inc. by Joe Pulizzi + Everybody Writes by Ann Handley)
- Content Inc. (Read, understand and make notes for Part 1 & 2)
- Everybody Writes (Read, understand and make notes for Part 1)
Why – To become CISSP and enhance my perspective on Cyber Security.
What – Part 2 Key Principles and Practises: (Chapters 3 to 8)
- Read Asset Security: Chapter 5 (Sybex) + 2 (All-in-one)
- Read Security Assessment & Testing: Chapter 15 (Sybex) + 6 (All-in-one)
- Research related materials to clear the concepts.
- Prepare notes on Obsidion.
Why – To enhance my perspective for strangers.
What – Read Malcolm Gladwell’s Talking to Strangers
- Read one chapter at a time.
- Think and reflect.
- Make notes on Obsidion.
- Write an article on my experience and learning after reading a book.
- Make a video based on the article for my YouTube channel.
DSU – Do Something Uncomfortable
Why – To confront my fear.
What – Make 2 x YouTube videos and edit
- 1 x video for my new Cyber Security YouTube channel.
- 1 x video for my personal youtube channel.
- Learn and apply the Obsidian Zettelkasten method
- Attend Low Budget Filmmaking seminar.
- Sleep early. Wake-up early.
- Morning yoga and meditation.